1. The possibility to attend video conference calls. The video calling application is one of the most exciting aspects of the new 4G cell phones. This allows you to see the people you are talking to, even if you are on opposite sides of the globe.
2. Increased aesthetic appeal and convenience. The latest generation of cell phones can weigh as much as twenty five percent less than their predecessors. This change in design is not only more convenient, it is also more aesthetically appealing. If you want a sexy device that you can show off and impress your friends and family with, then this is exactly what you are looking for.
3. More time in between charges. Because of the longer batter life that many of these new cell phones are equipped with, you can use them much longer before having to recharge. When you upgrade, you can expect up to a thirty percent increase in battery life.
4. Better camera placement. The front cameras found on a lot of 4G phones is beneficial in a number of different applications. This feature is better for video calling, as well as for interactive online video games.
5. Not only is the camera in a better location, it is also of a better quality. There are now fourth generation products on the market that have cameras with up to 5 megapixels and even a flash.
6. More pixels. Fourth generation cell phones are known for their high resolution images. With 960 x 540 pixels per frame, you will enjoy much clearer images than with any older model of cell phone. But this high def quality is not just for pictures – you get high def audio, as well.
7. More affordable price tag and freedom to choose the service plan you want. Depending on how many gigabytes you want, your new 4G phone will cost anywhere from one hundred to three hundred dollars. If you compare to earlier models that cost up to five hundred dollars, this is quite a discount. Plus, you are no longer tied to a certain service provider when you purchase your phone – you can select the package that you want.
8. Better coverage areas. 4G networks are becoming increasingly popular for their continuous coverage areas that span entire cities.
9. The ability to multitask. You can now run multiple applications simultaneously.
10. More applications. There are really no limits as to what you can achieve with your new phone.